Tartan Druim opens up breathtaking new homesites.
Skis or snowboards. Road bikes or mountain bikes. Golf carts or golf boards. For some things in life, your preference just depends on what you are looking for. For the fortunate few who live at Tartan Druim, however, there are lots of options.
Tartan Druim is a gated collection of homes by Arrowood Development, LLC, located on one of the highest points in Tetherow, Conde’ Nast Traveler’s #1-rated Resort in Oregon for 2018. We have recently begun selling seven of the community’s choicest homesites with stunning views to the south and east.
Home sites 233-239, overlook “Kidd’s Corner,” the dramatic bowl of Holes 3, 4, 5 and 6 on the award-winning Tetherow Golf Course. On the horizon to the southeast, you can drink in sweeping views of the entire Tetherow resort community set against a backdrop of Paulina Peak. Just to the west, you’ll find a trail to guide you and your bike or dog directly into the Deschutes National Forest, where Phil’s Trailhead beckons.
All of these home sites are available to purchase for future investment without a home commitment and buyers may choose to work with an outside builder. A half dozen of the sites are approximately .5 acres in size and range from $525,000-$650,000. The seventh site offers almost a full acre of space at a price of $825,000.
If you’d rather not go through the whole process of putting your own building team together or building from the ground up, here’s another option: Check out one of our two homes (#229 and #232) currently under construction. Both offer:
- 3,480 square feet of space on a ½-acre homesite.
- Three bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths.
- A den and a three-car garage.
- Impeccable views of Kidd’s Corner
What’s more, either one can have you enjoying all of the amenities of Tartan Druim by next summer, including:
- Golf, swimming and Tetherow’s many other recreational opportunities.
- Tartan Place, the new neighborhood community center featuring firepit, barbecue and three acres of lawn for outdoor games.
- Easy access to all of Bend’s year-round recreation along Century Drive and schools along Skyliner Road.
- Downtown and the Old Mill District just three roundabouts away.
Contact Stephanie or Jordan for a personal tour or to request more information.
Prices starting in the low $1,400,000’s