Tartan Druim is putting a wrap on two exciting new homes.
As much as us Bendites love our white winter wonderworld and treasure every April raindrop for awakening the flowers, the fact is, all of us could use a healthy dose of summer right now. The caress of grass between our toes. The aroma of the barbecue. And the glow of a glass of wine at sunset.
Thankfully, another summer will be here before we know it. And with it will come a pair of spectacular new places in which to enjoy all that the season has to offer.
Tartan Druim, the gated collection of single-family homes by Arrowood Development, LLC, in Tetherow, is in the home stretch, so to speak, on two magnificent properties. These homes (#229 and #232) currently under construction offer:
- 3,480 square feet of space each on a ½-acre homesite.
- Three bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths.
- A den and a three-car garage.
- Amazing views of the Tetherow Golf Course and beyond to Paulina Peak.
- Tartan Place, the neighborhood community park right across the street, featuring a full kitchen, firepit, barbecue, bocce ball courts and three acres of lawn for outdoor games.
Both homes exude Tartan Druim’s attractive “Mountain Modern” style with contemporary finishes in #229 and traditional touches in #232. And of course, both put an endless array of outdoor activities at your doorstep, including:
- Golf, swimming and incredible dining at Tetherow, Conde’ Nast Traveler’s #1-rated Resort in Oregon.
- Easy access to all of Bend’s year-round recreation along Century Drive and schools along Skyliner Road.
- Downtown and the Old Mill District just three roundabouts away.
If you’re on a fast track, #229 will be ready to welcome you early this summer, before being featured on the COBA Tour of Homes (July 19). And #232 can be all yours shortly thereafter.
But if you want to create something of your own at a slower pace or just want to make a wise investment in some incredible land, we are selling five of the community’s choicest homesites with stunning views to the south and east. The sites range from approximately 1/2 acre at $525,000 to almost a full acre at a price of $825,000.
Quite simply, there’s never been a better time to claim your place in the sun at Tartan Druim. So don’t let someone else spoil your summer by springing first.
Contact Stephanie or Jordan for a personal tour or to request more information.