So long, winter.
And several more exquisite Tartan Druim homes.
As tenuous as it may have been, Old Man Winter’s grip on Central Oregon appears to be weakening. But just since the start of the season, three more families have chosen to grab a new home at Tartan Druim. And most certainly they will not be letting go.
You see, no matter what the season, Tartan Druim by Arrowood Development, LLC offers one of the most attractive living opportunities Bend has ever seen. From a quiet ridge on the edge of Tetherow Resort – Bend’s fastest-growing community – you can claim a spacious lot with views of the snow-capped Cascades, the Tetherow Golf Course or both.
- Neighborhood barbecues at Tartan Place, opening in June.
- Swimming and social gatherings at the Tetherow Recreation Center.
- Mountain biking at Phil’s Trail, adjacent to the property.
- Easy access to paddling, hiking, and fly-fishing on the Deschutes River, as well as the Cascade Lakes just up Century Drive.
- Shopping, dining and entertainment in Downtown Bend and the Old Mill, just three roundabouts away.
- And of course, all kinds of ways to enjoy the snow next winter.
Phase II of Tartan Druim is well underway and we’re busy working on our new model for the Tour of Homes. So now is the perfect time to get a jump on the spring and summer buying season. And say hello to the home of your dreams.
Prices starting in the low $1,300,000s. Contact us for a showing today.