We double-dog dare you to find a neighborhood that’s more in step with Bend.
Tartan Druim Living
A modern mountain neighborhood that has it all figured out.
The first rays of sun on the Cascade peaks are the perfect accompaniment to your morning coffee and a slow ease into the day. But chances are, you have bigger adventures in store. And Tartan Druim is the ultimate facilitator, not only in terms of it accessible location but also in removing the shackles of landscape maintenance. By eliminating the routine and mundane chores, it's a neighborhood that keeps your focus on the business of living.
Tartan Druim living also features:
- Homesites overlooking holes the Tetherow Golf Course and the Cascade Mountains.
- Floor plans ranging from 2,700 to 4,800 square feet.
- Styles range from Northwest rustic to contemporary.
- Tartan Place community gathering area with BBQs, firepits, bocce ball and acres of grass.
- Common area maintenance and snow removal are provided.
- Social membership and Tetherow golf membership are included.
- 24-hour security gate
Beginning in Fall, 2018, Arrowood Development has made seven of its most desirable homesites available for anyone to purchase home-building or investment purposes. These sites provide stunning views of Tetherow's 5th hole and direct access to mountain bike trails at Phil's Trailhead. With prices starting at $525,000 for just over ½ an acre, the sites won’t last for long. Contact broker Stephanie Ruiz at email@example.com or principal broker Jordan Grandlund at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.