We double-dog dare you to find a neighborhood that’s more in step with Bend.
A modern mountain neighborhood that has it all figured out.
The first rays of sun on the Cascade peaks are the perfect accompaniment to your morning coffee and a slow ease into the day. But chances are, you have bigger adventures in store. And Tartan Druim is the ultimate facilitator, not only in terms of it accessible location but also in removing the shackles of landscape maintenance. By eliminating the routine and mundane chores, it's a neighborhood that keeps your focus on the business of living.
Tartan Druim living also features:
• Homesites overlooking holes the Tetherow Golf Course and the Cascade Mountains.
• Floor plans ranging from 2,700 to 4,800 square feet.
• Styles range from Northwest rustic to contemporary.
• Tartan Place community gathering area with BBQs, fire pits, bocce ball, and acres of grass.
• Common area maintenance and snow removal are provided.
• Social membership and Tetherow golf membership are included.
• 24-hour security gate
Discover living spaces that take the hassles out of creating a customized individual home, while delivering the freedom to forge an exciting and rewarding lifestyle. Phase I and II homesites range from just under ½ to over ¾ of an acre and feature a complement of single- and two-story homes, most with optional casitas. Contact one of our Sales Representatives for details.