Technically, it’s not Heaven.
But by all accounts, Bend is a very healthy slice of it.
Is Bend for real? You'd better believe it.
To say you can do it all here would not be hyperbole. Bend offers a rare congregation of natural splendor and urban amenities, enhanced by a very recreation-friendly, four-season climate featuring an average of 300 days of sunshine a year.
Active people from all walks of life – young professionals with families, international athletes, and recent retirees – choose to live here. Not because it’s the best place in the world at one particular thing. But because it does so many things extremely well.
Here’s a small sampling of how highly rated Bend has become these days:
- Trip Advisor's Travelers’ Choice Destinations on the Rise 2018
- Outside Magazine's 25 Best Towns of 2017
- Bend Ranks in Top 10 Places to Live on $55,000 Salary
- The 24 Coolest Towns in the USA 2017
- The Most Fitness Friendly Towns in America
- America’s 20 Coolest Outdoor Towns
- National Geographic’s #1 Ski Town
- Hello Dreamtown, USA 2014
- New York Times Top 52 Places To Go 2015
- Bend Visitors Bureau
Of course, all that recreation is sure to work up an appetite. So it’s a good thing that it's also famous for mouthwatering cuisine and an endless variety of microbreweries. Shops and galleries line the streets and a robust calendar of concerts and festivals guarantee its consistent ranking among the top places to live in the country.
With Tartan Druim just three roundabouts away from all the action, you’re perfectly situated to take advantage of it.