Technically, it’s not Heaven.
But by all accounts, Bend is a very healthy slice of it.
Is Bend for real? You'd better believe it.To say you can do it all here would not be hyperbole. Bend offers a rare congregation of natural splendor and urban amenities, enhanced by a very recreation-friendly, four-season climate featuring an average of 300 days of sunshine a year. Active people from all walks of life – young professionals with families, international athletes, and recent retirees – choose to live here. Not because it’s the best place in the world at one particular thing. But because it does so many things extremely well. Here’s a small sampling of how highly rated Bend has become these days:
- The Washington Post Notes the Lively Culinary Scene Brewing in Bend in April 2018
- Trip Advisor's Travelers’ Choice Destinations on the Rise 2018
- Outside Magazine's 25 Best Towns of 2017
- Bend Ranks in Top 10 Places to Live on $55,000 Salary
- The 24 Coolest Towns in the USA 2017
- The Most Fitness Friendly Towns in America
- America’s 20 Coolest Outdoor Towns
- National Geographic’s #1 Ski Town
- Hello Dreamtown, USA 2014
- New York Times Top 52 Places To Go 2015
- Bend Visitors Bureau